Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December 2009


It's been a while since writing here. I don't have a good excuse so I'm just going to write now. I've got a nasty cold. Feelin' yucky. I have so much to be thankful for though. A wonderful husband, 3 great sons, 2 beautiful daughters-in-law, 2 grandsons I adore, a warm home, plenty of good food, a car that gets me where I need to be. I still have some cleaning jobs but I have lost several over the last year. The economy. I'm praying the Lord would send me some more work. All my sons need work too. They're working some here and there but nothing full time. The Lord is taking care of us all though and teaching us to depend on Him more and what is really important.

We did have a beautiful snow this past Sabbath. Here's one picture I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment