Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July

Can't believe I haven't written here in 2 months. Been busy. Gardening, working, cleaning out closets, canning... My dad has been sick. Yesterday he went to the hospital dehydrated. He was really weak. Hadn't ate at the table for 2 days. Just Ensure and yogurt. I talked to my mom this morning and she said the doctor said they think he can get better. Praise God.

Went to Harrison Bay St Park on Sabbath to visit my son Lewie and his wife, Bonnie at their campsite. We had a really nice visit and lunch. Brought back some nasty seed ticks. Still trying to get rid of them.

My youngest son, Matthew left this morning to go to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to work remodeling a house. He will fly back in 2 weeks for the weekend then fly back down for 2 more weeks. Lewis and I will have an empty nest again for a little while anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Linda,
    I followed a link on L.L.'s "Seedings in Stone" blog to yours and read about your father's passing. Please accept my condolences on your separation and my prayer that you all feel the Lord's arms around you as you remember your father's life here on earth.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete