Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Beautiful trees in Tennessee

Monday, August 23, 2010

Canning Peaches

Yesterday afternoon, my friend, Cheryl came over and I showed her how to can peaches. It was great fun, lots of good conversation and inspiration from her. Such a godly woman. I have been praying for something to do like this. Teaching the younger women things they maybe didn't learn growing up. I'm so thankful my mom, dad and grandmothers taught me such useful life skills. I hope to start another Bible study soon and teach bread baking, painting and along with my husband and sons and daughters-in-law we can have a teaching place for all kinds of skills such as woodworking, pottery, cake decorating,... So many ideas. I pray for God's help in making them happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment